Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Review

My skin is really bad. Zits are everywhere. After reading some reviews, i tried using eucerin since the price is cheapest among the dermatologist products that i know, i.e avene, roc, uriage and etc. Guess i shouldn't have believe what people said cause its not workin on me! I guess i have a really weird skin cause i have breakouts but my skin is not oily. So when i use eucerin, the dermo purifyer range, my skin got really dry and my forehead is peeling! :( sigh, not good. I'm letting go the toner that i use not even quarter of it and also the active concentrate that looks like i just bought it. So if any of you guys have oily skin and acne problem, you can email me at arishahzin@gmail.com .


Btw, this is other story. I am proud of myself that i'm able to resist salesgirl offer at the pharmacy. Yesterday i went to KLCC to buy moogoo product (bought the cream and it feels really good). I went to Vitacare Pharmacy an they dont have the moogoo milk wash that i want and i was frustrated as i was really determined to buy it. So i went out from the pharmacy without buying anything and heads to Kino with lani and thira and then lani wants to eat chocolate molten at chillis. Well' i'm not a fan of it so i went to guardian alone. I was looking at hada labo range at that time and a salesgirl came to me. She was like saying, "ohhh hada labo is only for those who have dry skin. Your skin is very oily and your pores are big. You should try this ( gives me nutox cream something), it's good". I was frustated at what she says about my skin so i politely reject what she offered and instantly looked at the mirror and i cant even see my pores! Sheesh she's lying! But come to think of it, she's only trying to sell her products to get comission. And knowing me, i usually believes what they say and i'm proud that i can think rationally now! :3 so, i went to Vitacare and interviewed the pharmacist for half an hour and i finally bought moogoo full cream and yes those people are not lying.

No comments: